Portal: The Flash Version Portal: The Flash Version

Awesome. However..

Definitely an excellent adaptation of Valve's Portal, I spent a good deal of time playing. However, the one thing that I feel would make thins game infinitely better is simple level editor. The most amount of fun comes from the actual physics and gameplay, not the actual solving and advancement of the puzzles; having a way to interact and alter the environment on that level would be amazing.

AMAZING.

CCC Dress up v.2 ++ CCC Dress up v.2 ++

Nice.

Already saw it on dA; I wish you put more of the little things you do on Newgrounds! People are missing out. Maybe you could compile a whole bunch of shorts (like the awesome carchase one) and submit them as one flash.. whatever. I totally super-freakin' love your work.

The Keybored The Keybored

that was...

kewl I liked it

D-fence 2 !! D-fence 2 !!

OMFG IN MY FAVS

I could prolly play that for hours.

Nutty McNuts Nutty McNuts

OMFG PSYCHOGOLDFISH

Oh, man, Psycho.. you kick ass.

PsychoGoldfish responds:

DanPaladin responds:

<#<#<#<#,#<3<3<3<3<3<#<##<3<3<3<#<3<3<3

The Bounce The Bounce

Nice stuff.

I really liked the music, it totally fitted with the game in opinion; is that French? BTW, wonderfully fluid animation, especially with the explosions.

Harrier Fighter Harrier Fighter

Awesome submission!

Very nice attention to detail, and easily playable. Oh, damn, I forgot my final score, so I can't give it to you. BTW, how's the weather down in Cardiff, I go there a lot.. O.o

Fabrcated-Lunacy responds:

its fine. Very sunny at the momant lol

Viviparous Dumpling Viviparous Dumpling

EDMUND, I LOVE YOU

I am deeply honored to review this while it is still in judgement; I have been waiting for MONTHS! Good to see that you exist, and that Diverge is up off the ground! Kudos.