Niko Niko

Excellent

Charming, sincere vocals accompanied by wonderful noodling. I have yet to look at your profile (found this through the NG app on frontpage), but would very much like to be able to find a means of hearing more of your work. Thank you.

"Thats true" "Thats true"

Nice, man!

That was some suh-WEET mixing you got there. Whos vocals are those? Anyway, great job. You have inspired me a little for some reason.

D-mc responds:

Vocals were from. "I will" by the "Empire Crew"

Spikes & The Portland Bus Line Spikes & The Portland Bus Line

Well thought out!

Thanks for your vote, Gimmy-Ribs! You voted 5 for Spikes & The Portland Bus Line, raising its score from 0.00 to 5.00. LMAO

Tom needs to find out a way to expose music in the audio portal, this was really good. Vocals would have been great, but it needs just a little less echo; it got on my nerves. But other than that, fantastic, man! The gay guy's voice was perfect, and I liked how there was a point to the song, and vocals. That's my favorite kind of music.

GDSF - I'll Kick Your Face Off GDSF - I'll Kick Your Face Off

Sorry, kinda dull.

Didn't really appeal to me. Your lively, vocal type songs are enormously delectable (such as the 'I don't care' one), so I was a bit dissapointed with this.

A Very Serious Matter A Very Serious Matter

Not only was that funny, but it was awesome.

Doki, I love you. Fuck those people that still have an ounce of their sanity left; make all the sick animation you can, it feeds my inner Gross.

Magical Trevor (Punk Cover) Magical Trevor (Punk Cover)

I love it for what it is.

I totally wanna be the first to use it in a video.